How it Works
- Wait in the designated area. Drivers within the designated waiting area are automatically added to the queue.
- Joining The queue . In order to join the airport queue, please enter the airport and go to one of the designated waiting areas for all rideshare vehicles. After you have been in the designated area for 30 seconds with your Fleek app “Online”, you will be automatically added to the end of the queue. Once you've joined the queue, you'll be able to see your place in line.
- If the waiting area is full, you must leave the airport. You may not wait for requests anywhere else on airport property or use any other parking lots while in driver mode.
- Passenger cancellations don't affect your place in line. If your passenger cancels on you, head back to the waiting area. As long as you're back within 5 minutes, you'll be placed at the front of the queue.
- Driver cancellations and missed requests do affect your place in line. If you are the one to cancel a request, or if you miss a request, you're placed at the back of the queue.
Note: while in the queue, you may still occasionally receive ride requests from outside the airport.